Monday, July 11, 2011

Max T3 Challenge - Week 3

Ok honestly I have been lazy but that doesn't stop me from implementing exercises in my daily routine. I have to make myself be more and more consistent on using the video to implement these exercises too. Now in our office we encourage everyone to look at the 5 Essentials of Maximized Living. These includes:
1. Maximized Mind
2. Maximized Nerve Supply
3. Maximized Nutrition
4. Maximized Oxygen to the Muscle and Exercise
5. Minimizing Toxins

I wake thinking positively about everything that is going on. You have to think about the good things and how everything will get better. This will help your outlook on everything feel better. Don't let yourself stress out on things that are going on. First of all it's counter productive and second it causes subluxations. Yeah bad things happen but let it out and move on. It's the best way to be successful otherwise. If you start feeling really stressed out then take a break. A quick break helps.

Maximized Nerve Supply, ok this has Chiropractic Adjustments written all over it but that is not where it ends. In order to maximize your nerve supply it's to help yourself attain a 43-45 degree curve back in your neck. Trust me an adjustment helps but it won't optimize your goal to reaching it. To reach it you must do your traction every day which I am doing about 60 in the morning and another 60 at night. Since I'm lazy and not easily motivated to do traction, I do them in 10-15 sets. This way I can do things in between and they don't seem as long and as repetitive. So for example as soon as I get up I start off with 10-15 reps then I go brush my teeth then do another 10-15 reps, then go change and do another set. I am also starting to walk around with head weights for about 5-10 minutes while I am in the office. :) I had a -12 curve when I started here and my goal is to get a POSTIVE 43 degree curve. That is the most optimal.

Nutrition... okay so I'm not ideal as this goes. But I have become more and more aware of this since I have started. I am a bit upset now because since I have been implementing more vegetables, fruits and cutting high fructose corn syrup... my taste buds are more sensitive. I opened a box of cereal as my "on the go" food and ended up cringing... TOO MUCH SUGAR. Ouch. Then I went to Dunn Bros with my coworkers for a meeting and thought... ooo.. fruit smoothie. Yeah... not natural as I discovered as I tried to drink it. It must be mostly syrup because it was like drinking plain sugar. My diet isn't perfect and probably will never be but it's the small steps that improves my life. I have cut the fast food from my diet and so when I go for fast food I have to be careful because I get sick now. There is a really good workshop I would recommend which is the "Extreme Makeover". You learn so much about food in that workshop, another recommendation would be the Maximized Living Nutrition Plan book. I can't fully commit to a plan but I implement little by little.

Exercise is something I try to do more and more. Especially with Max T3. Keep in tune for future updates with this.

Detox? Uh... well I am avoiding more and more toxins in my diet but I have not formally done a Detox yet. We have a cell detox available in our office but I have been procrastinating trying it. I will, I promise.

So there is my blog for the day.

The power is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment