Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MaxT3 Workout -KJ- Wk 1

Here we go! I started the Max T3 workout on Monday the 27th of June. I am getting married August 5th so I decided to do the 6 day a week workout plan. I am generally a pretty in shape person but have been "too busy" lately to work out so this is really going to be a challenge for me.

Monday, warm up and then upper body. WOW! After 2 minutes of warm up I am sweating, my heart is racing, and I want to sit down. I do not have anywhere in my home to put a pull-up bar so I am using the bands. It doesn't seem too hard when you are doing it but I know that the next day I will be feeling it! 12 minutes seems to take forever when you are working out, funny how fast it goes by when you are reading or watching tv!

Tuesday, I wake up and feel like my arms are going to fall off. Funny the part that seems to hurt the most is my tri-cepts, I must not use them much. Today is LEGS! I like working out my legs! My mom has amazing legs, must be from 52 years of walking 3 miles a day! My mission is to have legs as nice as my mom! You wont see my legs much under my wedding dress because it is huge but I still am interested in working them out now! The leg workout I feel much more instantly then I did the arms. Especially when we do the exercise where we go up on our toes over and over again. Man! My calf's were burning! I loved it!

I cant wait to see whats next!
Over and out! -KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment