Thursday, June 23, 2011

Max T3 Challenge

So recently in our office we got a new shipment of Maximized Living Max T3 DVDs. It's a new exercise dvd made to encourage people to work out efficiently with 12 minute workouts. There are two programs available:

Time Crunched
  Which is a 3 days a week program x 12 minutes per day = 36 minutes / week

Vintage
  Which is 6 days a week program x 12 minutes per day = 72 minutes/ week


My co-worker Kjersti and I will each be doing one of the two programs and keeping you up to date with our progress. Kjersti will be utilizing the Vintage program and I will be doing the Time Crunched Program. To spice up my program I will also be visiting the gym once a week on thursdays to work with a Personal Trainer.

I know that nutrition is a big part of it too but I will try to eat as I normally do in order to keep that constant and the only change will be the Max T3 program. Wish us luck as we try to achieve our goals with this new program. :)

The Power Is On

No comments:

Post a Comment