Monday, July 18, 2011

Max T3 Challenge - Abs

I spent my Saturday doing the Max T3 Ab work out. My thoughts on it is that it's very much like the work out I did with my personal trainer when I decided to do just abs and glutes for one day. The main difference is that it surge and burst trainings, so there are breaks inbetween. A very good things that the instructor kept saying is that you will get the results from what you put into it. So when you do cheats you are cheating yourself from the results that you want. Something to definitely keep in mind.

The next morning I went to the gym and boy did my abs hurt. I did my round of squats, hack squats with cardio. Yes I have been lazy and avoiding all of this but the thing is to move to the future and continue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment